Hogwarts Express Steam Train for MSFS - Featuring Custom Animations, Sounds, & Smoke Effects
Trains have arrived in MSFS! Here we have a detailed 3D modeled Hogwarts Express Steam Train featuring custom animations, sounds, and smoke effects. The train travels along a 3 mile stretch of track. It goes over Glenfinnan Viaduct, Scotland which is a POI from World Update 3, then onwards to Glenfinnan Railway Station which has also been handcrafted to a high level of detail. The Glenfinnan Monument which sits at the shore of Loch Shiel has also been handcrafted.
- Handcrafted 3D Animated Hogwarts Steam Train
- Interior modeling of the Train Engine & Carriages
- Train Sounds
- Steam Effects
- Handcrafted 3D modeled Rail Track
- Scenery of the Glenfinnan Railway Station with Platform Announcements
- Highly detailed handcrafted model of the Glenfinnan Monument which is located next to Loch Shiel.
- PBR Textures
- Detailed Night Lighting
- It comprises of 36 individual animated parts, 6 individual smoke effects, and 8 seperate sound effects
The train travels from a wooded area about 1 mile prior to the Glenfinnan Viaduct, it then proceeds over the viaduct onwards to Glenfinnan Station and beyond, before re-spawning back at the wooded area. The total track length is about 3 miles.
- Please note that the Train is an animation, and therefore is NOT controllable in-sim
- World Update 3 (UK & Ireland) scenery must be installed for the scenery to show correctly.
Along with the already included Glenfinnan Viaduct POI, I have added POI markers at the Glenfinnan Monument, and Glenfinnan Railway Station.
To discover the train simply search for the 'Glenfinnan Viaduct' POI within the World Map in MSFS.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- MSFS World Update III (UK & Ireland)
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update - 1909)
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 or Ryzen 3 1200
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 or Radeon RX 570
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 3 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
O suporte relacionado ao produto está disponível Qualquer pergunta também pode ser enviada por e-mail para [email protected] - em casos normais, o desenvolvedor responderá dentro de 48 horas