V1.01.1 - Added parallax texturing to select windows on the Transamerica Pyramid building.
V1.01 - Added hand modeled Salesforce Tower. Fixed textures.
Scenery package that adds hand crafted blender models to downtown San Francisco CA. Models includes PBR textures and night lighting/effects. This version specifically focuses on the East Cut district on the southeastern edge of downtown. The photogrammetry in this area is outdated, so this package adds in missing buildings including:
- Park Tower office building
- Office Tower on the corner of Fremont and Howard streets (I cannot find the name of this building)
- Solaire apartment building
- Avery450 apartment building
- 500Folsom apartment building
- Transamerica Pyramid Tower (not in the East Cut... a bonus model to replace the stock PG)
This package integrates nicely with my other Bay Area packages: