Only use this if you not using any A32NX compatibility mod.
Not compatible with "Compatibility mod with FBW A32NX for PMP A321" by CptFireAndIce
Delete AMP_A321_CVT_ folder in the community before starting MSFS after the install.
Change for 0.2.5
- Change the suspension to become more dynamic
Change for 0.2.4
- Enable autobrake disable on brake
- Change the electrical circuit, radio and autopilot to match the default A320neo.
Change for 0.2.3
- Updated change moment of inertia and engine thrust table
- Updated maximum take-off weight to 206132 lbs.
Change for 0.2.2
- Updated pitch moment and yaw moment to reflect the effect of a longer fuselage.
- Though please contact me if this cause any issue.
Did some flight test for version 0.2.1. Mostly to check the previous changes and verify the new minimum N1 and N2 value does not affect engine behavior.
New for version 0.2
- Change lift to AoA table to reduce lift between 0 to 12 degrees AoA.
- Change the Oswald efficiency number to 0.712.
- Change N1 and Mach to Thrust table to increase max thrust and slightly decrease minimum thrust.
- Change minimum N1 and N2 value to A32NX value due to fix the issue
- Change flight tunings to default.
- Change the contact point of the landing gear to be slightly lower.
New for version 0.1.1
- Updated the N1 and Mach on thrust to increase minimum thrust and decrease maximum thrust. Now you can taxi when the throttle is on idle. Max thrust is decreased to match reference number 4 .
While this mod uses A32NX codes, it only requires PMP A321. A32NX is not required.
The project aims to improve the flight model of Project Mega Pack A321 with flight models of A32NX mod done by Fly-by-wire. Changes are made to match the specification of A321 such as:
- Maintain the wing area of the original PMP setting of 1380 sqft.
- Move the position of aerodynamic center, horizontal tail, and vertical tail to match the A321 3D model.
- Reduce cruise lift tuning from 1 to 0.972 to emulate the effect of using a wingtip fence instead of sharklet .
- Increase induced drag from 1 to 1.01 to emulate the effect of using a wingtip fence instead of sharklet .
- Change flaps angles and speed limits to match EASA TCDS No.: EASA.A.064 documents .
- Change flaps lift and drag scalar to match landing angle of attack of A32NX.
- Change slats speed limits to match EASA TCDS No.: EASA.A.064 documents .
- Change engine thrust specific fuel consumtion from 0.3 to 0.36 .
Because this is a modification of Project Mega Pack A321, this work is also licensed under a GNU General Public License version 3.
This project is open source and the Github page of this mod can be found here.
 A. Alonso, "Analysis of Drag Reduction in Wingtip Devices", Bachelor, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, 2021. Available: https://e-archivo.uc3m.es/bitstream/handle/10016/27640/TFG_Andrea_Mosquera_Alonso_2017.pdf. [Accessed: 27- Mar- 2021].
 TYPE-CERTIFICATE DATA SHEET No. EASA.A.064 for AIRBUS A318 – A319 – A320 – A321, 47th ed. European Union Aviation Safety Agency, 2021. Available: https://www.easa.europa.eu/sites/default/files/dfu/TCDS_EASA%20A%20064_%20Airbus_%20A318_A319_A320_A321_Iss_47.pdf [Accessed: 27- Mar- 2021].
 N. Meier, "Civil Turbojet/Turbofan Specifications", Jet-engine.net, 2005. [Online]. Available: https://www.jet-engine.net/civtfspec.html. [Accessed: 27- Mar- 2021].
 Aircraft Performance Database A321, Available: https://contentzone.eurocontrol.int/aircraftperformance/details.aspx?ICAO=A321 [Accessed: 10- Apr- 2021].